Wellsville Supplies OEM Quality
Replacement Castings and Maintenance
Castings for Heavy-Service Applications
What's your casting challenge?
OEM quality replacement and maintenance castings
from Wellsville Foundry are a leading choice for industry’s
toughest jobs, including:
- Replacement castings for the forms used in making
concrete shapes, concrete pipe and concrete block,
and other applications involving constant exposure
to abrasive slurries
- Replacement castings for wear plates and screen
plates used in asphalt processing and paving
- Replacement castings for high-wear applications that
demand low porosity and highly uniform cross sections
- Replacement castings for continuous high vacuum applications
- Replacement castings for material handling,
including conveyor rolls, V-rolls, lifts, upenders,
overhead cranes and other long-service applications
- Replacement castings for brake drums
- Replacement castings for use in mill cooling beds,
and in metal service centers
- Replacement castings for crushers and hammer mills
- Replacement castings for pulp and paper processing
where downtime is critical, (and our fast delivery
capability is your best solution!)
- Replacement castings for augers and wear plates
used in brick and tile manufacturing, and for making
pelletized and holloware products.
Wellsville manufactures replacement and maintenance
castings from a broad range of alloys, including our own
propriety WD3, an armor plate equivalent material that
combines very high-strength with high corrosion resistance.
Wellsville is distinctive in supplying fully-machined castings Wellsville offers expert prototyping, and reverse-engineering.
and subassemblies that meet or exceed OEM quality.
We also have extensive inspection, repair and
Our design engineers use advanced STL (stereolithography)
for detailed simulation modeling and tooling to produce the
best-possible result, tailored to the properties you specify.